- The role requires administrative and finance capabilities
- Broadly, the candidate needs to manage according with Digital Investment team:
- Monthly financial statement of Programmatic activities for each CLIENT/DSP
- Invoice verification and reconciliation
- Naming ADV verification
- Financial statement for all tech providers activated for Search/Social (Bid management tool) and Adoperation activities (adserver tool)
- Support to manager administrative check with Resources CR/IT
- Weekly/Monthly Reporting
- Support to manage invoices on administrative system (Abc4)
- Medium/High Microfost Excel skill
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
- Dedication to high quality and accurate work
- Strong attention to detail
- Independent worker and team player
- Contact the hotel to check for the availability of rooms by phone or email
- Be in charge of the “upgrade verified” for the email booking
- Contact partner cruise lines to check for the availability of cabins
- Find the rate available to manage the transfers (including distance between airport/train station to the hotel), and car rental,
- Provide recommendations for restaurants, activities…
- Create tourist tour,
- Find suitable activities within the city to the occasion (honeymoon, anniversary, business…)
- Be aware of special events (theatre show, musical show, concert, fashion show calendar)
- Advise the clients on the activities within the hotel/cruise
- Provide information related to children
- Suggest upselling of the experience through the mobile application
- Make sure that every activity proposed is still available
- Working with the software developers on new product design, deployment, testing and optimization on a multi-CDN enabled architecture
- Optimising CDN operation for performance, selection, mapping, resilience and cost management, from delivery at the edge to content origins
- Implementing CDN’s data collection, analytics, monitoring, storage and reporting systems
- Working with the relevant IT teams to ensure effective monitoring at an infrastructure and application levels
- Investigating issues where root cause is unknow and working with the relevant teams for resolution
- In-depth experience with a number of the following areas: design, development, scaling and technical management of a Content Delivery Network delivering video and/or web applications
- In-depth experience with designing, installing, configuring and supporting load balancers specifically F5
- A flair for scripting/coding to troubleshoot or design automated deployment, configuration and testing of distributed, containerised or discrete systems, collecting data for performance analysis and visualisation across linux-based environments
- Comprehensive, practical understanding of deploying/operating/troubleshooting web technology stacks, methods and protocols such as IPv4/6, TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP/1.1/2 HTTP protocol, TLS, caching web servers, block/object storage systems, web-scale delivery of audio/video over RTMP, HLS and HDS protocols. Knowledge of newer delivery methods such as WebRTC & QUIC
- Enjoy presenting your ideas, challenges and solutions to engineers, developers, managers and users of the Content Delivery Platform across the organisation for a wide spectrum of applications.
- Experience working with, or good understanding of the internet-facing Data Centre
- Excellent client interfacing skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with all levels of management.
- Experience working with colleagues across different time zones
- Migrate our current processes for Digital Media to alignment with the Media Module in our finance system
- Migrate & implement digitalisation of our media vendor invoicing processing
- Migrate & Implement billing-payables processes in our front-end media system
- Support the Finance Lead/Manager in the migration & implementation project from a finance perspective.
- Partner with finance and media stakeholders & teams and ensure migration & implementation works are carried out in alignment with financial & business processes.
- Proactively perform necessary reconciliations and ensure backlogs are cleared up within stipulated timeframes.
- Support finance and media teams in relevant system training.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience
- Professional certification in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- Experience in working in finance operations with a keen eye on processing details.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, self-driven and able to work independent with minimal supervision
- Clear sanction screening alerts based on information held on clients on the Bank's KYC repositories and query Compliance / Business as required
- Clear transaction monitoring alerts for all 5 countries using information from the KYC repositories and investigate with Compliance / Business to ensure timely closure of alerts.
- Review payments daily and reconcile with the various system and escalate discrepancies to management.
- Manage a location for transaction monitoring, including reviewing alerts, escalating when necessary and ensuring that generated alerts are closed swiftly and efficiently.
- An undergraduate diploma/ degree or equivalent in Banking/ Compliance/ Risk
- At least 3-5 years of professional exposure to the related fields
About the job Digital Marketing Analyst
Compile the analysis elements necessary to make a recommendation (analysis, mapping, audiences, media planning tools, competition, innovation/market offer)
Design and write Social Media recommendations based on his knowledge of the operational functioning of the lever knowledge of the market (advertising agencies, technology) and media planning tools
Implement the campaigns, from the construction of the media plan according to the defined objectives, through the Setup and continuous optimization of the campaigns in the platforms, to the final assessment (performance analysis and lessons learned)
2. Development of offers
Ensures the operational implementation of new offers in its field of expertise
3. Team and cross-functional management
Works in close collaboration with the consultants
4. Administrative and financial management
Follows the administrative process of the campaign in accordance with the processes and procedures in place. Control of financial flows (resolution of disputes)
5. Cross-functional skills
Comfortable with numbers
Ability to organize and plan
Fluent in written and spoken English, comfortable with tools, rigorous, able to handle pressure
- Profile more related to Programmatic and analytics
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ad words, Master of Excel
- Working hours- 12-21hr or 13hr-22hr ( depends on winter and summertime) – France hours.
- Saisies comptables dans le logiciel adéquat
- Assurer le pointage et le suivi bancaire
- Facturations diverses en temps réel (cotisations, évènements, services vendus...),
- Recouvrement, suivi rigoureux des impayés, relances débiteurs.
- Participer avec engagement à la vie de Ia Chambre au sein de l'équipe
- Tâches administratives diverse (contrats, courriers, applications, déplacements administrations, Registrar, Poste, Banques...),
- Reporter à la Direction General
- Réceptionner les appels
- Accueillir les membres et/ou visiteurs
- Informer sur les services de la Chambre
- Envoyer des mailings
- Assister la Direction générale
- Avant l'évènement, s'assurer que tout est en ordre pour le bon déroulement
- Avoir le sens de I ‘organisation
- Avoir du bon sens
- Être méthodique et rigoureux
- Aisance relationnelle et accueil
- Savoir travailler en équipe
- Savoir s'organiser et gérer les priorités
- Savoir comprendre une demande, filtrer et orienter les correspondants
- Savoir reporter
- Respecter Ia confidentialité
- Formation et diplôme
- Niveau minimum HSC + 1 an d'expériences professionnelles
- si possible, expérience du travail en français ou vers des marchés français
- Compétences linguistiques
- Très bonne maitrise de la langue française (langue maternelle) à l'oral comme à l'écrit
- Maitrise de I’anglais.
- Compétences informatiques
- Maitrise des outils bureautiques (Word, Excel, power point...)