Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with more than 7,000 staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
About the Team & Business Line:
For over 75 years Citco has developed an ethos of service excellence and partnership in corporate governance and administration that our clients rely upon. Through our global office network we provide a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle.
Working with our Global Subsidiary Governance Services (GSGS) team, you will work with multinational clients to provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
- You will be responsible for overall supervision of the designated portfolio of clients ensuring that all client queries and requests are processed and completed in a timely manner, efficiently and qualitatively;
- You will pick-up, assign or process (draft), review and provide feedback on corporate documents drafted and other requests processed by junior team members regarding clients’ requests from the designated portfolio;
- You will conduct KYC for new and existing clients pursuant to Citco policies;
- You will assist in coaching and developing team members for their individual advancement and for the benefit of the team, in so doing, foster and maintain strong team spirit and a healthy working atmosphere;
- You will maintain and develop multiple business relations with clients, Citco offices and other third parties;
- You will continuously review and make recommendations for improvements to the existing processes and procedures;
- You will follow changes in law in certain jurisdictions which may impact service delivery and ensure that international and/or industry specific legal requirements are met;
- You will assist Account Manager in planning and organizing the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services in accordance with agreed deadlines;
- You will assist Account Manager with migration or on boarding of clients from other jurisdictions.
- You have a degree in Law (or last year student);
- You have 1+ years of experience in provision corporate services to international clients or 2+ years of experience in corporate law field;
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken);
- You are flexible, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills.
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.