UserTech Solutions Ltd, established in 2003, is a Value-Added Reseller and Professional Services Provider, focused on helping organizations maximize the value of their information assets, react quickly to emerging cyber-threats, achieve compliance and automate their IT infrastructure.
We have developed unique competencies through proven processes and strong relationships with global vendors in delivering solutions which are engineered for security, reliability and scalability. We ensure that we are always at the forefront of protecting our customers and delivering project success.
Our capabilities and projects include the delivery of complete solutions around Security, Compliance, Campus & Data Center Networking, Endpoint & Mobile, Hyperconverged Infrastructure and Backup, Secure Wireless, SD-WAN.
As a Marketing & Admin Assistant, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a comprehensive marketing approach that will enhance the company’s image and position in the marketplace.
You will draw on your creative and innovative acumen in developing strong social media and professional online presence for the company.
As a team player, you will help the company in its endeavor to position itself in a very fastpaced and constantly changing ICT Sector.
• Manage customer database and establish regular contacts with existing client-base and prospects
• Produce general correspondence, presentation materials and reports
• Organize appointments and meetings with customers/prospects
• General Administrative Duties • Conducting marketing research and analysis
• Liaise with vendors for marketing and advertising.
• Designing marketing collateral and conducting marketing campaigns via physical channels and social media
• Managing the company’s website and social media platforms
• Focus on managing and coordinating customer events
• Managing customer quotations and liaising with suppliers on orders and logistics
• Co-ordinating with transporting agents on customer orders and delivery requirements
• Handling of general enquires and customers’ feedback
• Any other ad hoc tasks and projects that may be assigned.
• Knowledge and experience in graphic design (photoshop or equivalent)
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Proficiency in English and French oral and written communication.
• Comfortable in using collaborating technologies (e.g. Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc..)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Possess strong problem-solving skills
• Demonstrate a high level of integrity and trustworthiness.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.