- Should have worked as a Level 2 engineers for atleast 2 years
- Should at least have 2-4 years of total working experience
- Should be Graduate or Above
- Should have extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office365 cloud
- Must have Certifications like MCSE Office365, MS100 or MS101 & ITIL
- Responsible to provide high end Technical & Project based support & consultation for Office365 Cloud
- The candidate will be required to architect, design and implement solutions using different services & solutions offered by MS Office365 package
- Handle Tier 2 Office365 related issues.
- Help Tier 1 resources to address the Office365 related issues
- Troubleshooting the advanced Office365 issues and performing call backs ensuring issues are resolved in the defined SLA & appropriate solution is provided to the customer.
- Will be responsible for updating, sharing daily, weekly & monthly Office365 related tickets tracker & analysis.
- Resolving any global, cross-functional or work-team issues
- Defining key management routines and governance strategy to ensure effective business process execution
- Reporting and trending on the effectiveness of the solutions and standards • Initiate improvements in tools, requirements gathering, processes, and people • Responsible to investigate causes, tests solutions & suggest solutions in place to reduce the time taken to resolve the Office365 related tickets.
- Understanding Office365 support priorities and objectives and taking an active role in accomplishing them.
- Should be able to use & provide advanced tools for Office365 issues diagnosis & troubleshooting
- Responsible for handling individual projects related to new implementations, improvisations or migrations to Office365 from multiple source platforms.
- Excellent verbal & written Communication skills
- Should have excellent customer handling & listening skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Change Management & negotiating skills
- Quick decision maker and fast learner
- Experience in handling multiple tasks
- Very organized and team player
- Result Oriented & able to deliver within timelines
- Extensive knowledge of Win 7, 8, 8.1 & 10, 2003,2008 & 2012 servers OS • Extensive knowledge of emailing: MS Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 ,2016 & Online (O365) • Extensive knowledge of SMTP, POP3 and Exchange mail protocols
- Extensive knowledge of Exchange Hybrid Configuration & Mail Flow troubleshooting • Able to troubleshoot complex Exchange Online Mail Flow & Environmental Issues. • Able to analyze Exchange Logs and provide RCA of the reported issues
- Relevant experience on Office365 Exchange Online, Online Spam Filtering, Connectors, Transport Rule, DKIM, DMARC, Auditing, Retention & Archival policies, DLP, Message Trace & header Analysis, Public Folder Management.
- Should have extensive knowledge of on-prem & O365 Hybrid Environment • Should have extensive knowledge in AZURE AD and AD Connect implementation. • Should have extensive experience in performance monitoring and troubleshooting activities in Office365 using advanced tools like PowerShell
- Should have extensive knowledge & experience in implementing ADFS Single Sign One with Office365 & configuring ADFS internal & proxy servers.
- Should have extensive experience in working with Exchange Backups and Restores using native backup tools and 3rd party backup software.
- Should have extensive knowledge of MS Office tools
- Extensive understanding of network protocols e.g. TCP / IP & mail traffic & DNS flows • Extensive administrative Knowledge on other Office365 products like Skype for business, SharePoint online etc