• Should have worked as a Level 2 Azure engineer for atleast 2 years.
• Should at least have 2-4 years of total working experience
• Should be Graduate or Above
• Should have extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform & Windows Virtual Desktops •
Must have Certifications like MCSE or MCSD Azure (Advanced Level), AZ104 & ITIL
• Responsible to provide high end Technical & Project based support & consultation for
• The candidate will be required to architect, design and implement solutions using
different service offered by MS Azure and combination of enterprise management
solutions (Backup/Monitoring/Automation etc.)
• The candidate will work with the clients & internal team members to design the
technical architecture for Public Cloud Platform (Public isolated or Hybrid).
• Help Tier 1 resources to address the Microsoft Azure related issues
• Troubleshooting the Level 2 & advanced Azure & Windows Virtual Desktop issues and
performing call backs ensuring issues are resolved in the defined SLA & appropriate
solution is provided to the customer.
• Will be responsible for updating, sharing daily, weekly & monthly Azure related tickets
tracker & analysis.
• Resolving any global, cross-functional or work-team issues
• Defining key management routines and governance strategy to ensure effective
business process execution
• Reporting and trending on the effectiveness of the solutions and standards • Initiate
improvements in tools, requirements gathering, processes, and people • Responsible to
investigate causes, tests solutions & suggest solutions in place to reduce the time taken to
resolve the Azure related tickets.
• Understanding Azure support priorities and objectives and taking an active role in
• Responsible for handling individual projects related to new implementations,
improvisations or migrations to Azure.
• Excellent verbal & written Communication skills
• Should have excellent customer handling & listening skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Change Management & negotiating skills
• Quick decision maker and fast learner
• Experience in handling multiple tasks
• Very organized and team player
• Result Oriented & able to deliver within timelines
• Candidate should have hands on experience in designing, implementing and providing
solutions in the areas of Infrastructure management & consulting.
• Should have working experience in Azure IaaS, PaaS, Windows Virtual Desktop, storage,
network and database.
• Analyzing and identifying applications for cloud assessment and fitment, mapping
workloads across IaaS, PaaS and private clouds
• Implementing and hosting large, complex workloads (windows and non-windows) in
Azure IaaS and configuring correct VM size and storage selection.
• Experience in implementing & managing Windows Virtual Desktop environments •
Experience in implementing hybrid connectivity between Azure and on-premise using
virtual networks, VPN and Express Route
• Experience in implementing using one or more Azure PaaS services like web sites,
web/worker roles, SQL Azure database, storage, service bus, Web Jobs, cloud services,
Remote Apps etc.
• Experience and understanding of security requirements for cloud like IAM, Web
Application Firewalls, Data protection etc.
• Experience in defining highly available, DR solutions in Azure
• Should have experience in handling Azure Backup/recovery & Site Recovery situations
• Experience in defining cloud strategy for enterprise
• Experience in automation solutions using Azure Resource Manager, PowerShell •
Should have handled multiple Azure migrations in the past related to AD, File, Web
Services, Applications etc.
• Should have excellent understanding of IT Infrastructure elements like Servers, Network,
AD, DNS, DHCP, File etc.
• Should have excellent troubleshooting skills to troubleshoot complex issues related to