Reports to: Fundraising Coordinator
Main Functions: The Donor Relationship Officer will liaise with donors of PILS, as well as tracking monthly donations.
1. Database Management
a. Process forms while ensuring procedures are followed
b. Carry data entry and scan documents
c. Ensure the database is kept accurate and up to date by recording changes
d. Update mailing lists
e. Liaise with Finance team to track monthly customer transactions
2. Customer care
a. Act as a liaison between PILS and customers and provide a high-quality service to customers
b. Carry daily phone follow ups with customers
a. Participate in any other fundraising department activities, as required
b. Participate in trainings and other events, as required
● 2 years of experience in communication, marketing or customer service
● Good attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
● Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
● Excellent customer service skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Creole, French and English.
● Self-starter with ability to work in a team as well as independently.
● Flexibility, adaptability and open-mindedness
● Availability to work after normal working hours and when required, on weekends
● Able to deliver work on tight deadlines.
● Good understanding of the HIV context, including drugs, sex work, LGBT issues, human rights
● Prior NGO or fundraising experience
● Driving Licence