He/She will ensure the main duties of installing and repairing electrical wiring, diagnosing problems with
vehicle electrical systems, repairing damaged electrical parts, and maintaining electrical equipment for
● Installing new vehicle wiring systems.
● Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
● Gathering information from customers about issues with their electrical system.
● Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action.
● Providing customers with estimated time and cost for repairs.
● Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
● Servicing of electrical automotive parts.
● Servicing and repairing electrical systems on agricultural vehicles.
● Maintaining a clean working environment.
● Completing job reports and processing paperwork.
● High school diploma and auto electrical qualification certificate.
● Proven work experience as an Auto Electrician.
● Advanced knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems.
● Complex problem-solving skills.
● Ability to operate electrical diagnostic equipment.
● Good communication skills.