- In your role of Accounting Officer, you will be responsible for:
- The close monitoring and follow-up of debtors.
- The preparation of a report on debtors ageing.
- The daily follow up of payments to suppliers and clients for claims as per priority.
- To accurately perform accounting activities:
o carry out error free reconciliation of bank statements and premium accounts
o Send invoices to clients
- Maintains strict confidentiality of client, company and personnel information.
Qualifications and Knowledge: