Our client in the IT and mission services is looking for an ‘ACCOUNTS ANALYST OFFICER’ to form part of the management control team and participate in the analysis and reconciliations between business data and financial statements. The Accounts Analyst Officer will guarantee the reliability of the results communicated and will participate in the compliance with the Group’s internal rules.
- Participation in the budget process and realisation of budget reporting.
• Update of budget updates.
• Monitors the budget and ensures its consistency, alerts and analyses deviations.
• Participate in the smooth running of the monthly closing processes in compliance with the planning and management rules in force.
- Participate in the realisation of monthly reports (commercial and financial).
• Liaise between ADV and accounting teams and process potentials Malfunctions.
• Ensures proper application of internal control rules.
• Justify accounts on Blackline software and account tracking dashboards relating to the scope of the position.
KNOW-HOW, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BAC+3 Accounting and/or ACCA level 2.
• A minimum of 3 years of business experience.
• Good command of office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Organised, rigorous, autonomous.
- Ability to analyse and synthesise.
• Ability to take initiatives and work in anticipation.
• Strength of proposal.
• Relational ease and enjoys teamwork.
Working hours: ( 9h-18h or 10h-19h or 10h-15h45 and 18h45-22h)
The company reserves the right to contact only those persons who are likely to match the profile you are looking for.